Back to Scott Williams Photography

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

VAIN


"Who's watching you 
who's watching you  
Well you better believe girl If nobody is then
I'm gonna be watching you" ~ from "Watching You" by VAIN 
 
 
Self portrait taken today which immediately made me think of the song "Watching You" by Vain.  If you don't know who Vain is, they were a Sleaze Rock band from the late 80's and early 90's.  their Debut album, "No Respect" remains one of my favorite albums.   
 
 

PHOTO - 2 exposure High Dynamic Range (HDR) image processed in HDRSoft's Photomatix 4.  The Primary image was taken at 270mm 1SO 200  F13 with my Nikon D300 and a Tamron AF18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro lens



1 comment:

  1. I like the dragonfly reflected in your eye! wonder what IRIDOLOGY would say about this.... hmmm

    ReplyDelete