Back to Scott Williams Photography

Thursday, January 5, 2012

1.4.2012 - Lightspeed...


I was out scouting for spots to hopefully get a break in the clouds and weather long enough to get a glimpse at the Quadrantid meteor shower with no luck.  I did however stop and take this photo.  This is looking north from the overpass where I-405 and I-5 merge in Lynnwood.  The reflection of the light off the wet roads, along with the fast moving clouds made for what I think is an interesting shot, and a bit of contrast to yesterday's rural photos.  A set of bookends to my life, you might say.  

PHOTO:  This is a 5 exposure High Dynamic Range photo processed in HDRSoft's Photomatix software.  The Primary photo was taken at 18mm 1SO 100  F3.5 with a 3 second exposure length with my Nikon D300 and a Tamron AF18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro lens

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *really* like this one. I'm not generally a huge fan of HDR, but this is nice.

    ReplyDelete